PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 30, 2017

VOLCANOS AND FOXES AND DRAGONS, OH MY!!!

Welcome to the end... Of August!  Yup, the Summer is pretty much over now, BUT, that just means the wonderful Fall season is upon us!  Halloween!  Thanksgiving!  The start of Christmas Overkill!  What's not to be happy about?  Sure, school's back in for many kids, but I graduated years ago!  Every day is kinda pointless when you don't have a set schedule!

Anyway, before we jump into today's art, I figured I'd give y'all a heads up about the start of Guest Month over at Bubble Fox.  September has more or less become the one break I take each year from cartooning as it's pretty busy for me at work and on the home front.  So to help me get a little relief, some dear pals have stepped in to take the reigns of making sure that Bubble and his pals are thoroughly inflated with enough CRAZY gas to keep them floating the whole month while I'm gone!  It'll be a fun time for all, so be sure to stop by and take a look!  Anyway, speaking of Bubble Fox, his girlfriend Willow is the star of today's post!  Enjoy...

They don't get any more fantastic than Willow!  This was a Daily Doodle post that asked for fox art.  It was also coming off the heels of a Roald Dahl-themed week that also had a Fantastic Mr. Fox day, so I thought I'd present another fox who's equally fantastic, if not more!  Bubble may be the star of the comic, but Willow is definitely one of the most popular characters in the series.  I always enjoy creating stories centered around her.  She's the lone voice of reason in a world full of wiseguys!

And that's all she wrote for August.  I guess I should also mention that my break only affects the Bubble Fox site as this blog will still have new artwork posted to it.  Why this site and not the other?  Simple.  The work for the blog's cartoons aren't as time consuming!  Anyway, we'll kickoff September right, I promise!  I'll also be walking around at the Long Beach Comic Con this weekend, so be sure to say "Hi" if you spot me!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment