PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, December 28, 2016

SO LONG AND GOOD RIDDANCE 2016!!!

Another year is about to pass and one I think a lot of us are happy to see go away.  I won't go into details about the obvious stuff.  We all got mixed emotions about that.  2016 will always be a mixed bag for me.  From a working standpoint, it was actually my best year ever.  After 13 years I finally reached the middle rung of the stagehand ladder.  There's still a lot of climbing to do though and a challenge I'm ready to take.  Creatively speaking I think I did some of my best work yet.  Granted, it's really more subjective than that, but I'm still happy with the art I made, and that's what matters most in the end.  The big black cloud that looms over for me is matters with the family.  My father suffered a severe stroke back in January and has not been recovering as well as we had hoped he would.  I've made peace with my father's past and the actions that brought him down his rocky path, but it doesn't really make things any easier.  All I can really do is pray for his comfort and recovery.

So yeah, 2016 wasn't a very good year, but you know what?  2017 is a clean slate!  So let's put all the bad behind us and make it a year to remember!  In a good way!  Lot's of good, CRAZY, art is heading your way in the next 12 months, so be ready for it!

Anyway, that's all for 2016!  We'll be back next time with a NEW year, NEW art and a NEW beginning!  Take care y'all and have a safe, fun and Happy New Year!  Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment