PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 16, 2016

TIME'S UP FOR TOM TURKEY!!!

ONE!!!  ONE WEEK TO GO!!! AH HA HA!!!  Sorry, was channeling Count von Count there for a second.  Yup, next week is Turkey Day!  And I know how I'll be celebrating: Marathoning all my Joel-Era MST3K episodes for my own personal Turkey Day Marathon!  Oh, I'll also be eating my weight in turkey, ham, sides and pie, but that goes without saying!  Anyhoo, while visions of apple pies dance through my head, take a look at today's Turkey art please.  Enjoy...

Wow!  All that running away from the farmer must have worked off all that bread Tom Turkey gorged himself on!  Good thing that ridiculously large pumpkin was there for him to hide behind!  How will Tom escape from the hungry farmer?  How I ask you?  HOW?!?

Well folks, hate to leave y'all on a cliffhanger again, but that's all the time we have for this week's post!  Do come back next week to see if Tom becomes a free bird or the main course!  The finale may blow you away!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Well, that's not fair to leave us wondering for a whole week! Haha!! I hope he escapes. I've grown fond of poor Tom Turkey!

    ReplyDelete