PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, November 9, 2016

GET "STUFFED" THIS THANKSGIVING!!!

Woo hoo!  Two weeks and counting until Thanksgiving arrives!  Oh man!  I better buy some bigger pants!  It'll certainly make life easier for me once the day is through.  While I go out shopping, check out today's Turkey art!  Enjoy...

It was very kind of that farmer to offer Ol' Tom Turkey some bread to eat before the meal starts.  How thoughtful of him!  Wait a minute.  Isn't stuffing usually made of bread?  And why's the farmer holding that...  Oh God Tom!  RUN YOU DUMB TURKEY!!!

Well folks, looks like things are gonna get cut short here this week, but be sure to come back next time to learn the fate of Tom Turkey!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment