PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

THOSE ROMPIN', STOMPIN' DINOSAURS!!!

If you grew up in the 80's, the title of today's post should bring back some fuzzy memories.  If not, Google it!  Back again for the middle chapter!  In movies, this is where the twist usually happens.  Here, it's just an excuse for more implied danger against my signature!  Enjoy…

The Brontosaurus.  Among the biggest dinosaurs ever, I'm sure these plant eating dinosaurs caused lots of damage simply because, well, they were gigantic!  How could they not accidentally knock things over with those giant tails?  My signature's certainly in danger!  I'd say it would get stomped flat, but it's already pretty two-dimensional!

And so ends another week!  We are halfway past June!  What dinosaur will be the next to take aim at my good name?  Find out next week!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment