PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 16, 2015

THINGS HAVE GOTTEN BIG!!!

Welcome back!  How was Long Beach Comic Con?  Hell if I know?  I wrote this two weeks before I went!  Hopefully it was cool!  And hopefully I remembered my camera this time so I can actually do a post on it next month!  But enough of these rambling from my past self!  It's time for some more Roald Dahl-inspired art!  Enjoy…

Today's art is based on the Big Friendly Giant, which, as you may have gathered, is about a big friendly giant.  That may have been Dahl's greatest trait as a writer; he was pretty straight forward with everything!  I loved working on this piece in particular because in a way it reminded me of when I was a teen and I'd babysit my cousin Mara.  She was such a tiny little sprite and I was kinda big.  She'd make me carry her everywhere, which wasn't much effort.  She weighed about 20Lbs. soaking wet!  Anyhoo, she's off to college this year while I'm off to drawing giants with kids riding on their heads.  Weird how that works out, eh?

And so ends another week!  We'll be back next time with some foxy art from one of Bubble's distant relatives.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment