PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, September 30, 2015

THEY AIN'T HARVARD MATERIAL!!!

And we come to it at last!  The final September post EVER… in 2015!  Sorry folks, just had to play that trick on y'all!  Wait!  Don't go!  I got art!  I promise!  See…

Behold, The Twits!  One of Dahl's most unusual works, which is really saying something!  I'm surprised this book hasn't been adapted yet.  With their cruel actions towards each other and those around them, The Twits seem tailor-made for American media!  I'd rather watch them the the Kardashians, that's for sure!  Anyway, the worm cake was a delight to draw.  Especially the two worms butting heads!  I love working small gags like that into my art.  Hardly anyone ever notices the small things though.  Perhaps I should drop more clues?

Anyway, that's a wrap for September!  I'll rustle up some spooky art for the coming month and, with any luck, will have some pics from Long Beach Comic Con to share with you next week!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment