PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, August 12, 2015

ALL HAIL THE CRAZY KING!!!

And we're back with some royal insanity for all my CRAZY fans!  Now that the Comic Con madness has died down, we can finally get back to what matters: Me hawking my art on you like a surly carnival barker!  Enjoy...

I honestly can't remember whether this was a Daily Doodle topic or a Sketch Dailies one, but I remember having lots of fun with it.  There was initially a prince and princess in this too, but they just didn't come out right.  So I left the CRAZY King be, and like most men of power, the Emperor had no clothes!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with some art that'll hopefully make y'all "Crack" a smile.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment