PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, July 15, 2015

SUCKING WIND… LITERALLY!!!

Greetings folks!  This is past Jon telling you that Comic Con 2015 may or may not have been cool, I honestly don't know yet!  But I DO know that the pics will be coming in early august and that I'm likely to be pretty beat up from the Con right now!  So until then, enjoy this inked art I penciled last year!

 This theme came from the Daily Doodle who asked all interested to draw a Vampire Mouse.  Well, I knew I had to take this to a CRAZY level and made it a Vampire Balloon Mouse!  And yes, I'm well aware that air doesn't make a balloon float.  It's a cartoon folks.  Doesn't have to make sense.  Mice can't be vampires either!

Well, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with some art that's actually a little bit relevant to the recent Comic Con.  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: