PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, June 17, 2015

DRAGONS KIDS… DRAGONS...

Boy do we got a "Scorcher" today!  No, not the weather, although it is mid-June, so it likely is pretty hot right now.  I'm talking about today's artwork!  Grab a bucket of water and enjoy…

Today's theme I clearly remember coming from Sketch Dailies, who suggested a Fire Drake to all the artists.  I was a bit timid to draw this one as large creatures tend to give me trouble, but this one wound up being some of my best art ever.  I'm really starting to love drawing dragons and other fantasy creatures.  They certainly lend themselves to my colorful style.  Hopefully I'll draw some more beasts in the near future.

And so we close out again for the week.  We'll be back next time to end June with a post that's all "Hands!"  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment