PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 8, 2014

THE MONSTER'S IN THE HOUSE!!!

Welcome back CRAZIES!  Halloween is on the horizon and as you well know, I am ALWAYS ready for some costumed fun!  So let's slip into our capes and cowls and boogie down at the Graveyard Smash...

Who knew some stiff drinks could loosen up a stiff like Frankenstein's Monster?  (Remember kids, Frankenstein's the doctor, NOT the monster!)  If only King Kong had found a jumbo bottle of scotch before his rampage.  Why is it these monsters and fairy tale creatures keep running into drunk frat boys in my comics?  Granted it's been about two years since I last did it, but still!  Guess it's not a bad thing to have multiple staples.  I'm already now known as the "Helium Cartoonist" and the "Bubble-Farting Fox Cartoonist."  What's one more?  "Whoa dude!  There goes the 'Frat Boys Keep Getting Monsters Drunk Cartoonist!'"  That actually has a nice ring to it!

Well folks, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with a Guest Comic from Atomic Terrier and Bot Brothers creator Josh Hughes!  If it's anything like his comics, it should be an awesome good show!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: