PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 28, 2014

BUBBLING FOXES!!!

Howdy folks!  Gotta very special comic today!  For the first time ever, Bubble Fox has been guested!  And who was cool enough to give that gassy fox his first guest strip?  The super awesome Dave Craig of the hilarious Horovitz Comics!  So sit back and enjoy the "Bubbly" goodness!

Cunning and crafty... What all foxes are known for.  Bubble and Willow have an interesting relationship that just continues to blossom.

Toronto's Dave Craig is a hilarious cartoonist.  Much like Crispin Wood of Small Blue Yonder, I put his comics on par with Gary Larson's The Far Side as just being insanely funny!  He's a true master at nailing the absurdities of life and the world around us.  He's also become a huge fan of Bubble Fox and asked me a while back if he could do a guest strip.  Luckily my brain was working that day and said yes!  As a result, I now posses this beauty!  Thanks so much Dave for taking such good care of my foxes!  To see more of Dave's hysterical comics, click here! (Warning: A few mature comics there, so teens and older!)

I gotta say, the response to Bubble Fox has been amazing so far!  I really can't believe how popular it's gotten in such a relatively short amount of time.  It's certainly gonna soften the blow when Mike And Mindy and Mushrooms end in December.  Having social media to promote from the start has certainly helped.  I think using a platform like ComicFury instead of Blogger has also been a boon.  Nothing bad on Blogger though.  This site has been wonderful and is still the easiest setup you'll find anywhere.  But ComicFury's homepage actively promotes its user's comics in several different ways.  My only gripe really is that it's not easy to customize.  I tell ya, the first programer to take ComicFury's platform and combine it with Blogger's customizing ease is gonna make a fortune!

Well folks, that's all for this week!  I'll be back next time with a New Mike And Mindy that'll be a "Monstrously" good time!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment