PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Tuesday, February 25, 2014

WARREN GETS CRAZY... AGAIN!!!

Welcome back my CRAZIES!  Got a very special treat today!  My pal Warren Frantz of Off Season delivered this awesome strip playing on a "Friendly" rivalry that began last year!  Enjoy...

Hoo boy them Golz Gals are something else!  At least no fights broke out this time around!  Can't wait to see how this competition plays out next time!

Warren Frantz is one of the coolest guys I know, hands down.  Always there for me with helpful advice and encouragement, I truly am honored and lucky to have such a good friend like him.  His comics are always hilarious and never fail to bring smiles!  Be sure to checkout the Off Season's current storyline: The BrOlympics!  Thanks again Warren, brother!  Gayle and Gloria are always welcome to play another round with Mike and Mindy!  Perhaps even become Bloomer Buds!

Well, that's all for now.  Jesse Kiefer of Tank Monkey is up tomorrow, and his comic is truly a blast!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all next time!


No comments:

Post a Comment