PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, February 5, 2014

J.P. GETS CRAZY!!!

Day two and the CRAZYVERSARY "Slithers" on!  Bug Pudding creator J.P. Keslensky was kind enough to draw this one for me, so here it is for all to debate over...

My name is nothing to "Sneeze" at and has long been a source of debate as to the proper way to pronounce it.  Admittedly, Esparza's not very a common name, even among Hispanic circles.  But, it is what it is and I'm proud of it!

J.P. Keslensky is the creator of the beloved Bug Pudding, a tale of the hilarious critters that populate Lake Tuberville and their wild adventures.  I truly appreciate J.P. making me the center of attention in this one.  Quite an honor1  And although J.P. will never admit it, he is a true dude, and a particularly cool one too!

And so ends another day, but we'll be back tomorrow with yet another great Guest Strip from a very familiar face to the CRAZYVERSE, Picpak Dog creator Kim Belding!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. Dee-lightful, J.P.! Funny play on Jon's last name. Espresso really is a hard name to remember! (And let's not even get started on your last name, haha!)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Mark,
    I hate to tell you how many times in my life I've had to ask people to just sneeze it when trying to pronounce my last name. :)

    ReplyDelete