PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 22, 2014

THE CRAZY FRONTIER

We're back with another new feature: GET CRAZY WEEK!!!  Yup, almost every month, y'all will get to see some guest strips I've done for other cartoonists!  First up, this comic for the Great Dawn Griffin of Zorphbert & Fred!

Don't laugh!  Zubaz pants were really comfortable!  And Genesis was the greatest console ever!  SEGA FOR LIFE Y'ALL!

Doing a guest strip is a HUGE honor for us cartoonists.  It's like a right of passage of sorts.  And in the Web Comics Realm, Dawn Griffin is a true titan!  She didn't originate the genre, but she's certainly helped make it a very big deal!  Her Zorphbert & Fred strip is one of the best comics period, and her Web Comic Alliance is a benefit for any that ply this trade.  

When Dawn asked me to do a guest comic, I was pumped!  We both share a love of all things retro, and since 80's are kinda played out, I decided to deck Fred out early-90's style!  I like to think he's listening to Another Bad Creation's "Playground" on that boombox!  Why did we carry large radios on our shoulders?  Because they were actually cheaper than Walkman's!  And if you don't know what a Walkman is, that's just plain sad!  And yes, I DID have quite a few pairs of Zubaz pants!  LOVED those things! 

Well folks, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with a huge announcement.  Until then, take it easy and I'll catch y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. I used to have a pair of Zumbaz pants....ok.....I mean I am wearing a pair right now...

    ReplyDelete