PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, January 15, 2014

GUEST WEEK!!! "PILE" ON THE LAUGHS SIMON!!!

Welcome to the first official post in the new Guest Week feature!  First up, an old pal of the CRAZYVERSE, the wonderful and whimsical Simon McLaren of Bullet Paw and other wonderful art.  Enjoy...

Talk about getting the "Cold" shoulder!  Mindy always seems to get the "Drop" on Mike!  Those two just keep "Piling" it on!  OK, OK, no more puns today.  I promise!

Simon is no stranger to these reaches having done guest art before in addition to his brilliant CCE pieces! He has once again delivered another solid Mike And Mindy guest strip.  His art style is so beautiful and whimsical.  I love how he uses colored pencils for his colors.  He's also one of the nicest people on Twitter.  Thanks again Simon for taking such good care of my "Kids!"

Guess what?  It's CCE time!  That's right folks got a whole new theme and here it is:

Draw your favorite SNL skit as reenacted by fairytale or mythological characters!

It can be single panel, a strip or a full on comic, anything you'd like!  It MUST be Family Friendly!  Cannot stress that enough!  The deadline is APRIL 16TH, 2014!!!  Hit me up on Twitter if interested and let the CRAZINESS fly!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with the first guest strip I ever got asked to do!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: