PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, December 19, 2013

GUEST ART FOR CHRISTMAS!!!

One more week to Christmas!  I got my CRAZY Christmas Tree up and decorated and am just about done getting all my CRAZY Christmas gifts bought!  Yes sir, it's gonna be one CRAZY Christmas if you haven't caught on yet!

In keeping with the Holiday Spirit, I thought I'd share some awesome Fan Art I received recently from some amazing Twitter pals!  Enjoy... 

 First up, this great sketch of Mike from my good pal Daniel Barton of the always hilarious Goober And Cindy!  Love how Mike retains his gigantic eyes!  Thanks again Danny boy!  May Holland fair well next Summer!

Next up, this beautiful piece from Elora Lyda, who gave Mike and Mindy such a feisty but cute look!  If you've never checked out her artwork before, do yourself a favor and click the link!  Your life will be richer for it!

Well folks, that's all for now.  I'll be back next time with some fun stuff to help combat post-holiday depression!  And speaking of holidays, remember that there's still time to make a difference this Christmas!  Donate food, clothes or toys.  Give money to the poor.  Deliver holiday meals.  There are MANY ways to help!  Don't be a Scrooge this holiday!  Take care, have a very Merry Christmas and I'll catch y'all next time!

No comments:

Post a Comment