PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, October 3, 2013

MIKE AND MINDY: "SHATTERING" EXPECTATIONS!!!

Welcome to October!  It's gonna be a huge month here at the CRAZYVERSE!  In addition to new comics, it also marks the second ever San Diego Comic Fest, of which I will not only be in Artist Alley, but a panelist as well!  But more on that later, because right now, it's time for some comics!

Mike and Mindy are outside getting some fresh air!  Lets just hope those two goofballs are behaving themselves this time...

Wow!  Guess you can say Mindy's trip was a "Smash" hit!  Anybody got any glue?  We gotta get him pieced together in time for next month!

And now, onto the big news!  This Friday through Sunday, October 4-6, you can find me at the second annual San Diego Comic Fest!  I'll be in Artist Alley on the Ninth Floor of the Regency Tower, in the Windsor Rose Room.  On Friday afternoon, I'll be a part of the It's All Happening On The Web Panel at 12:00pm in the Eaton Room.

My prices are as follows:

BOOKS: $6.00 per copy or $12.00 for both.
SKETCHES: $5.00 for a 8.5in. x 5.5in. sketch, FREE for kids 12 and under.
SKETCH CARDS: $3.00 per card

*ALL sketches MUST be kid-friendly!  No exceptions!

And there you have it!  It's a much smaller and intimate show, so you can actually walk around and meet  folks.  It's gonna be a lot of fun, and I hope y'all will come on down and say hi to me!

Well, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a new Mushrooms and a recap of all the Comic Fest fun!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

2 comments:

  1. I hope you had a good time at the Comic Fest!

    ReplyDelete
  2. oO I wonder what they tried to eat this time to get turned into Gouhls ?!?

    It sure is a "Smash Hit". Man, you sure come up with fun ideas. *borrow Mindy a BIG bottle of super glue* And in a way it corresponds nicely with the Ghoul opener for this post. So hurry up, Mindy and get our Mike back together!

    Sounds like you had your fair share of fun at the Comic Fest. There isn't a recording of your panel, isn't it ? If there is one, please share it with me as I wanna see you in first place but also the topic sounds interesting to me.
    Also congrats for becoming a panelist!

    -Grimneko

    ReplyDelete