PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, August 1, 2013

MIKE AND MINDY: ALL EARS!!!

Welcome to August!  I can't believe how quickly time is flying.  I can't believe it's been two weeks already since the start of that oh so awesome event known as Comic Con!  A lot has happened since then, some good and some bad as a lot of you on Twitter bore witness to.  Luckily, everything is fixed now or about to be, so I can get back to all the CRAZY happenings with an only slightly more sane mind!

As luck would have it, I DO have some pretty big news to share:  I'll be tabling at TWO shows this Fall,  San Diego Comic Fest in October and Long Beach Comic Con in November!  No table numbers have been assigned just yet, but I will be in the Artist Alley sections and do have some fun planned for both shows!  I'll have more info for y'all as the events draw nearer.

One thing I can share is that I'm looking for ideas for sketch cards so I can have them ready for sale at future Cons.  If you have any suggestions, drop a line at my Twitter feed @JonsCrazyTweets!  Which characters would YOU like to see get CRAZY?

Well, it's the first Thursday of the month, and that can mean only one thing...  Those silent but deadly tykes have come out of hiding for another round of cartoony mayhem!  Get ready folks, because the New Mike And Mindy is really something to "Chew" on!

Now THAT'S talent!  And isn't Mindy a great sport?  She can really appreciate good competition.  I gotta be honest.  I had my good pal Warren Frantz (Off Season) in mind when I came up with this one.  He always says my comics remind him of bubble gum.  So I thought I'd actually incorporate it into a strip for him!  Warren, buddy, it's a good thing they weren't chewing Gubble Bum!  That bubble could've appeared from a far worse place had that been the case!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a New Mushrooms that'll have you "Wishing" for a simpler existence!  Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment