PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, April 17, 2013

APRIL SHOWERS... IT'S MINDY'S DAY!!!

Hello folks!  It's been busy times here at the CRAZYVERSE, hence the short post this week.  Work's finally picking up and on the creative front I'm busy working on new comics, an animation project AND some more T-Shirt designs!  I tells ya I really love designing these shirts!  They are so much fun to do.  I should've started doing these ages ago!

Today's a special day as Michelle Hernandez (Kat Daycare, Pen Hits The Pad) is back with some more Fan Art celebrating the cutest little girl in comics, Mindy!

I absolutely love this piece!  I almost cried after seeing it because it was so beautifully rendered.  Michelle's style is simply gorgeous.  Mindy almost looks like a real girl!  From the colors to the detail to the heart patch on Mindy's trademark bloomers (Michelle says that sewing is Mindy's hobby!), this is hands down the best Fan Art I've ever received!  Thanks again Michelle for giving Mindy a little more "Flash".  But more importantly, thank you for being such a good friend.

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with some of my Wondercon Sketches and commissions.  I had a lot of fun doing these and I hope y'all will enjoy seeing them!  In the mean time, take care and I'll catch y'all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment