PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, March 14, 2013

MUSHROOMS: "FALLING" MADLY IN LOVE!!!

Top O' the morning to ye all and Happy St. Patrick's Day!  Mike and Mindy are certainly in the spirit and hopefully all of you are too!  I know I got my Shamrock Top Hat, Shamrock Shakes and Corned beef ready and rarin' to go!

It's Mushrooms week here in the CRAZYVERSE, and we've got a great one lined up for you today!  It's a tale of true love, perseverance and of course... DISAPPOINTMENT!!!  Enjoy...

 Certainly brings a whole new meaning to the phrase "Falling Head Over Heels in Love!"  Remember kids, fairy tales aren't real and neither is true love!  At least they'll now be forever united...  As imprints in the ground!

And now a special treat for my CRAZY subjects!  It's time for some Mike and Mindy Fan Art!  This time courtesy of Alex Connor!

Chandra Connor is a very dear friend of mine who herself recently did some M&M Fan Art for last month's CRAZYVERSARY.  She also helps organize charity auctions for St. Jude's Hospital, of which I recently decorated some shirts for.  She bought my book Fork In The Road for her son Alex and according to Chandra, he's been enamored with M&M ever since!  So much so that apparently he drew a shot-for-shot remake of their first comic, adding himself as a witness!  Talk about devotion!  Thanks for the Fan Art Alex!  It really made my day when I got this!  You're a cool little dude with a great future ahead!  Oh, and keep the Fan Art coming!  I wanna see where this goes!

And now, because it's St Patrick's Day, let's celebrate with two St' Patty's staples: Shamrock Shakes and heavy drinking!


Yep folks, you saw right.  GRIMACE HAD AN UNCLE!!!  And a mildly offensive one at that!  I'm curious but at what point did Grimace lose his extra arms and his desire to be evil and steal milkshakes?  Was he reformed by the power of the minty green Shamrock Shake?  And further more, WHAT THE HELL WAS GRIMACE ANYWAY?!  My brother and I used to literally think he was a giant purple turd!  The discovery of his green uncle only adds fuel to this theory's fire!  I guess the World may never know... 

And because it wouldn't be a proper St. Patrick's Day without a pint or two, enjoy this ad from Guinness!


Now THIS is the true way to celebrate St. Patrick's Day!  I laughed so hard the first time I saw this commercial back in college.  I swear you just don't see hilarious commercials like this anymore.  Pure genius!

Well folks, that's all for this week.  I'll be back next time with a revisit of my first trip to Wondercon last year which was primarily spent watching everybody else walk around and have fun!  I still got some great pictures though and I'll share a few of them with you.  Until then, take care and PLEASE drink responsibly this weekend.  Everybody's entitled to have some fun but be mindful and safe.  You owe that to yourself too. Catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment