PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, February 7, 2013

KEEP YOUR SHOES TIED WILL YA?!

We have some more Fan Art here from my good Twitter pal, Chandra Conner!

Apparently, Chandra is really irked by Mike's perpetually untied shoe, so she snatched him up, tied his shoes (double knots even) and completely redressed him! Apparently khaki shorts are no longer fashionable either!  No need to fear though folks, Mike was OK.  Although Chandra's excessive eyeshadow seemed to freak him out a bit!

Chandra is a really amazing person, and yet another Twitter pal that helped me in my hour of need.  She also goes out of her way in raising money for St. Jude's Hospitals by auctioning off decorated Tee shirts.  This year, she asked me to do it which has led to many other artists to jump on board!  It's a great cause and I'm proud to take part.  I did three shirts myself and plan to post pics in the very near future!  Thanks again Chandra!  You made your "Cyber-Dad" very proud!

Well, we got one more post this week, and y'all are really gonna be "Buzzing" about tomorrow's Guest Strip, so "Bee" prepared!  Until then, stay 'tooned!

No comments:

Post a Comment