PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, October 11, 2012

IT'S CALLED THE MASH!!!

Hello boys and "Ghouls!"  With Halloween around the corner, I thought I'd hand out a quick little treat to get everyone in the mood!  I've been unimaginably busy this week with the day job, hence the reason  I'm doing a short post, but I've got some cool things coming up very soon, so stay "Tooned!"

In the meantime enjoy this video!


It wouldn't be Halloween without the" Monster Mash," and this dude takes it to a whole new level!  Lord only knows what his power bill must look like come November, but when you do something this cool, I'd say it's worth it!  I can only imagine what he does during Christmas!

And because I'm in a good mood, a bonus treat!


This week, I got to work the Peter Gabriel Concert at the San Diego Sports Arena!  And when I say work, I mean BE A PART OF THE SHOW!  When my boss asked me if I wanted to work the show, I just assumed I'd be running a spotlight or something.  I never imagined I'd become the talent!  It was an amazing experience folks.  I idolized Peter Gabriel as a kid, so to not only work his show but be also on  be stage with him... WOW!  It was a dream come true.  We even got to meet him before the show and I can say he's a really nice fella!  I'd go into greater detail but time is short.  Hopefully, I'll have some pics soon of the costumes we had to wear!

Well, that's all for this week.  Next time, I hope to have something very CRAZY up and running!  Hopefully, the stars will align.  Until then, take care and I'll y'all later!

1 comment:

  1. Haha, cool light show video. Like it. The other one is sadly blocked for me, but anyway, it's good to hear you enjoyed it. It must be cool meet your childhood idol and being even able to work with him in the show. Treasure the moment!

    Grimneko

    ReplyDelete