PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, July 5, 2012

IN TIME FOR COMIC CON, IT'S COMICS WEEK!!!

 We are now a week away from Comic Con 2012!  So much excitement... Good God I can't even speak!  Last year was a tough year for me.  I won't go into details, but I will say that it was next to impossible for me to enjoy the show, and a lot happened at last year's Con too!  So this year, I'm making a clean slate and going to kick it the way I used to and just straight up have fun!

Anyway, it's the first weekend of the month, and that can mean only one thing...  What's that?  No! Not laundry day goofus!  It's comics week!  So let's start the show with the favorite tykes of the CRAZYVERSE!, Mike and Mindy!...

 I think this is why they say look before you leap!  Poor Mike.  And Mindy tried to warn him even!  What can I say?  Some dudes just can't take direction!

This was one of the toughest comics I've ever drawn!  Aside from the detail, there are also some cameos from a few of my webcomic pals! In the first panel, it's Jason Platt's Mister and Me!  The second panel is a "Who's who" of webcomic stars featuring Dawn Griffin's Zorphbert and Fred, Mark Stokes' Zombie Boy, Eddie Pittman's Red's Planet and Mook from Joshua Hauke's Tales of the Brothers Three! (The Brothers themselves can be seen in panel 5!  Stephen McCranie's Mal and Chad can be in in the last panel! 

 Quailman!  A very popular costume in recent years.  Now if only some others would dress up as Skeeter, Roger and Mr. Dink!

 Y-Y-Y-YEAH!!! DR. ROXXO'S IN THE HOUSE BABY!!! Y-Y-YEAH!!!  I LIKE CO- Hey hold on there!  This is family site  you sicko!

 The most creative video game cosplay ever!  A Tetris block!  It could actually change from a "Z" to a "T," as she painstakingly show me!

 I'm sorry, but as much I enjoyed the film, Edward Scissorhands doesn't really make for good cosplay.  It's not that it's bad.  It just comes across as being really really creepy!

 Li'l Naruto!  This kid was cute!  His mom was quite proud that so many people wanted to take his picture!  

 Futurama at it's best!  The guy did a spot on Fry when I asked how he could drink Slurm, despite being made out of slug poo!

 Storm Shadow!  Slicing and dicing at the HUB Pavilion!

 A PG-version of the Na-Vi hanging out in front of the Convention Center.  A few people dared to paint themselves that year!

 Believe me, you did not want to see their faces when the Harry Potter/Green Lantern panel filled up!  It's because of that fiasco that I refuse to go into anymore Hall H panels.  It's just too much of a hassle to see two-minutes worth of footage and get a T-shirt that won't fit for a movie that might not be good!  I actually took it as a bad sign when nobody was buzzing about Green Lantern afterwards.  Guess my hunch was right on that one!

 This one's for my good friend, the always funny host of Got Game's Controller Throwers, Riki Medina!  A lifelong G.I. Joe fan, the Baroness is his favorite character.  I think she's everybody's favorite character!

WAR MACHINE!  It never ceases to amaze me the kinds of things people can do with costuming these days!  Simply astonishing!

Fill in your own joke here.  This one's too easy!

A Foot Clan Ninja searching for Leonardo #10.  Best TMNT issue ever!

Just what is in the tea anyway?  I guess all the Mad Hatter cosplay was to be expected after Alice In Wonderland came out.

You know it's a good show when even Oscar the Grouch gets in on the action!  I tried to get my picture taken with him, but he told me to "SCRAM!"  I guess if lived in a trash can, I'd be grouchy too!

To close out the weekend, the Pope came by to give his blessing!

Well, that's all for this week!  I hope you enjoyed the new comics and pics!  Next week's gonna be pretty busy, so I can't promise anything, but I'll try to get a post up of last year's Comic Con, and maybe some info on where I'll be if any of you wanna meet.  As always, take care and I'll catch y'all later! 

No comments:

Post a Comment