PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, June 21, 2012

THREE WEEKS AND COUNTING!!!

Alright! Comic Con's inching ever so closer!  To celebrate, we're traveling back in time to take a look back at Comic Con 2008!  So hop into the Wayback Machine get ready to relive some memories!

Iron Monger!  I still think the first IRON MAN was the best of all the AVENGERS films!

You all know how it goes from here!  BY THE POWER OF GREYSKULL...

Nothing like a little cosplay to get the Con moving!

The much-missed SyFy booth (Back when it was the Sci-Fi Channel).  These guys deserve the booth space more than GLEE does!

Yeesh!  Had to make a quick get away from these Schumacher cast offs!

Not the most convincing Mario Bros., but still a fun pair!

Holy retro Batman!  It's the Bat Cycle!

More Troopers than you can shake a Lightsaber at!

Crow T. Robot and Tom Servo, two of my idols as a kid!

Another much-missed booth: the STARGATE Portal!  Have I ever mentioned that the mainstream has really killed Comic Con for a lot of us?

Imperialism at its finest!

Lego Clone Trooper!  Wish I had that kind of patience!


PLASTIC MAN!!! Who appears to be suffering from some kind of knee tumors!

This was a first: BABYLON 5 cosplay!

Huey, Dewy and Louie!  Come on folks, sing it with me! "DUCKTALES! WOO HOO! EVERYDAY THEY'RE OUT THERE MAKIN'..."

And since it wouldn't be Comic Con without some portly variants, I present you the Fat Borg!

Well, that's all for this week!  I'll be back next time with a look at 2009!  I'd like to apologize for the sparseness of my recent updates.  I've been slammed at work while trying to study for my test and work on my comics as well.  It's not always an easy balance, but I'm trying my best here.  When all this is over, I'll be back to doing more full updates!  In the mean time, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

1 comment: