PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, February 17, 2012

SCARY TUNNELS!!!

Hey folks! Just a small post today. Wondercon's just under a month away here, so I'm trying to get everything taken care of now while I still have a little bit of free time. The book will be coming out very soon, and I should have the cover art by next week or sooner! A lot of work went into putting this collected volume together, and I'm itching to finally release it! Of course, now that I'm done with the first book, I gotta get started on the second book! It's an endless cycle I tell ya!

Anyway, a beloved classic came on TV last night: Willy Wonka and the Chocolate Factory. This movie has been a lifelong favorite of mine, but I've always scratched my head at certain parts of the film, mainly that the guests of the factory keep walking into obvious traps, and quite willingly no less! Well, apparently I'm not the only one confused by these actions, as the good folks over at How It Should Have Ended produced this piece to help make sense of things...

Ya know? This is just me, but I probably would've said "SCREW THIS" and left right after Augustus went up the pipe. It's actually a bit troubling that Wonka would want to hand over his house of horrors to a small child. Do you honestly think a kid can be trusted with candy that can turn people into a giant blueberries! Although I must admit, the blueberry candy would probably be a good bully deterrent.

Well, that's all for this week. I'll be back next time with some kind of fun. Until then, take care and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment