PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, December 16, 2011

HAUNTED HOLIDAY FUN!!!

Hey folks! Just a quick update today. As some of you may have heard, I will be collecting Mike and Mindy and the Mushrooms into collected volumes, with the first book, and possibly even the second, due out sometime in the Spring. I don't have a whole lot of other info right now, as I'm still finalizing some details, but rest assured, they're coming! I put a lot of thought into this decision and am very excited about it. Much thanks goes out to the many people that have encouraged me over the last few months, showing that there's an actual demand for the spike-head and the ponytail in printed form! Each volume will be a standard comic book collecting the previous year's stories, with volume one consisting of the comics from 2010 and volume two taking care of the comics from 2011. And best of all, each book will feature brand, spankin' new covers on the front and back, exclusive to those that actually buy it! It's an exciting time for Team Crazy, and I can't wait for the books to become available.

Now that that's out of the way, here's some Christmas madness, courtesy of the good fellas over at Losers, Inc.

Wow! Don't think I'll ever hear Jingle Bells the same way again. Still, its got a great Tim Burton-vibe going for it, so I'm sure it'll become a holiday standard.

And just because you've all been so good this year, here's another gift from Team Crazy...

This ad came out some time between 1996 and 1998 I think, and is definitely in my top ten of funniest Christmas ads. I can't decide which is funnier? The surly elf or the totally dejected kid with the the rocking horse?

Well, that's all for now. Come back next time for some more Christmas fun and another major announcement. Things are about to change here at the Stuff, and I hope everybody's ready for the ride! Until next time, take care and I'll catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment