PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, October 5, 2011

TOTALLY RAD HALLOWEEN FUN DUDES!!!

Hey folks! A quick and early update this week. These are some busy times, so I got's to get it while the gettin' is good! So instead of some long, overblown intro, here are some comics...


What can I say? Sometimes the best solution is the easiest one. I will say this though, this cartoon was a pain in the butt to color. I really wanted to get everything right on this one, so I put a lot of focus on it (And the splash page at the top too!).


Sheesh! I don't know what's worse? Having to sleep with a skeleton, or having to sleep in all that pink!

And now, for a little pre-Halloween fun...

Man! I always knew there was something off about her.

Well folks, that's all for now. If I survive the next five days, I'll be sure to come back and post something very spooky next week! If I don't make it, well, it was nice knowing ya! Either way, take care, and I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment