PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, October 28, 2011

A HALLOWEEN CLASSIC

Hey folks! Just a quick update today. I'm headin' to Long Beach tomorrow and still gotta pack, so I present to you this classic music video! After all, it just wouldn't be Halloween without Michael Jackson, so here it is, THRILLER!

Not much more I can say about this video that isn't already known; it was directed by John Landis (Animal House, Coming to America, Beverly Hills Cop) and came off of the highest selling album of all time (Actually, Thriller is tied with the Eagles Greatest Hits, but come on now, that's a compilation album.). So why post it? Well, back in the day when MTV, VH1 and BET actually played music videos, Thriller was a tradition. These days, not even a mention! So I post it now because Lord knows MTV has no plans to do so. And just so you know, I am an Eagles fan, so no hate mail!

Well, that's all for this week. I'll be back next time with an all new Mike and Mindy comic that will surely "expand" your horizons and a new Mushroom that may very well cause you to question reality. Plus, I'll have some pictures and tales from the Long Beach Comic and Horror Con, so be sure to come back and check it out. In the meantime, have a safe and happy Halloween, and remember kids, a pillow case holds way more candy than that wussy little pumpkin pale your mom's makin' you carry. I'm just sayin'. Until next time, take care y'all!

No comments:

Post a Comment