PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, June 2, 2011

COMICS WEEK!!! ALRIGHT!!!

Howdy Folks!!! Keep yer hands and feet inside the vehicle at all times, 'cuz this here's the wildest ride in the wilderness!!! Oh wait, sorry about that. I was channeling the pre-ride spiel for Big Thunder Mountain at Disneyland. I've been so busy with work lately that I haven't gotten much sleep. As a result, my brain is only working at about a third of what it's truly capable of, which wasn't really all that much to begin with.

Anyway, it's comics week, so enough about my sleep deprivation. As Rocket J. Squirrel used to say, "And now, here's something we hope you'll really like!"

How do like that? I always suspected that boy was full of hot air!


If I've said it once, I've said it a thousand times: BE CAREFUL WHAT YOU WISH FOR!

Well, I'm gonna cut it short for now. It's been a long few weeks for me, and I got a busy weekend ahead of chasing my nephew and niece around. Actually, they get together with all their cousins and chase me all over the place! Either way, a lot of running around is in store for me, so keep me in your prayers! Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment