PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Saturday, May 28, 2011

TOONTOWN'S A DUMP!!!

Wow, is May really coming to an end already? Time just keeps flying by doesn't it. It's been a busy week for me, and it looks like it's only going to get busier. All I can say is I can't wait for Comic Con. I need a break!

I found this gem on Youtube not too long ago and just had to post it. What, you might ask, would happen if Space Jam was remade today with Lebron James instead of Michael Jordan? Okay, you're not really asking yourself that and up until now had probably forgotten this movie even existed, but bear with me here or else the intro won't work. Anyway, to find the answer, just watch below:

What can I say? You can't really argue with brutal honesty here. All I'll say is that Lebron James is a shining example of what's wrong with pro sports today. As for the original Space Jam, the less said about it the better. Actually, Bill Murray is very funny in it, but his five accumulative minutes aren't enough to make this film watchable. It was kinda the beginning of the end for the Looney Tunes legacy, leading us to the crap that Cartoon Network is trying to pass off as Looney Tunes today. It pains me to say it, but I'm sure Chuck Jones would be spinning in his grave if he saw what they've done to his creations.

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back next time with an "uplifting" new Mike and Mindy and a "heart breaking" new Mushroom. Until then, I'll catch y'all later!


No comments:

Post a Comment