PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, May 13, 2011

NEW MEMORIES

Well, its been a busy couple of weeks since I got back from Wizard World Anaheim, but the time is right to post some pictures from the event. It would have been a lot more fun if I hadn't been battling a serious sinus infection the whole time, but what are you gonna do? I also got the sad news that there will be no AfterCon Art Show this year. It's a bit of a bummer, especially since I already had a piece ready for it, but these things happen. Matt Lorentz and Mark Richmond, the guys who ran the AfterCon, are pretty busy during Comic Con. In edition to having their own booths, they're also participating in panels and trying to see the show themselves. So no art show this year, but that's okay. That just means there will be more time for some late-night panels!

Anyway, enough rambling, enjoy some pics!

Something's wrong with that cake!

GREAT SCOTT! IT'S DOC BROWN!

I actually took this picture for my friend Riki. You see, last year at Comic Con, he went on a mission to try and find Centurions toys, only to be met with a bunch blank stares and "Never heard of 'em." claims. Well, I decided to try and help him out and prove that there had to be people out there that remembered this show, and low and behold, I found a booth selling bootleg copies of the Centurions, along with many other old school cartoons. (I actually picked up a copy of The Completely Mental Misadventures of Ed Grimley, a very funny and decent show I must say!)

Ernie Hudson. A great guy and a devoted actor. I don't know too many other pros who show up to a convention in character.

When franchises meet. Awful lot of Back to the Future cosplay this year. By the way, that's a girl playing Doc Brown.

Now that's one patriotic mariachi!

Aw, the Nintendo Power Glove. My brother and me wanted this so bad when we were kids. Of course, history will show that it was a piece of crap that never really worked right. But man did it look cool!

A convention rarity, a hot girl dressed as a sailor scout.

This one's for Riki. COBRA!!!

It wouldn't be a convention without some DC cosplay.

They feel like the floor of a taxi I'm sure.

Hey, it's the Insane Clown Posse! But where are the Oddities?

Star Wars Luchadors!

It's Gumbi DAMMIT!

Lantern Corps present and accounted for.

What do ya know? Finn stopped by for some adventures!

I really dug these Ghostbuters dudes. In addition to really going all out for their costumes, they also built their own proton packs, putting a lot of detail into them.

Check it out. It's Wolverine on welfare!

Well, that's it for today folks. I hope you enjoyed the photos. Next year, I plan on getting a booth at the Anaheim Con. In the mean time, I'll be back next time with a new funny wrestling post that will hopefully tickle your funny bones. Until then, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment