PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, May 4, 2011

NEVER FORGET

Just a small update today. You know, I'm not a very political person, nor do I comment regularly on my beliefs, but with recent events, I guess I should talk a little bit. Many emotions surfaced this past Sunday with the news that Osama bin Laden had finally met his demise. I certainly remember waking that September morning, not even realizing that anything had happened until I started my car and heard all the turmoil on the radio. The whole thing was so confusing and yet so terrifying. I remember being so angry and wanting revenge. For weeks, it was all I could really think of. Much time has passed obviously and my emotions are in much better check now. Still, it was a fearful time for a while there. My Uncle Victor, an Air Force Pilot at the time, did three tours in Iraq and two in Afghanistan while my cousin Steven, a sailor in the Navy, spent seven months in Iraq. Thankfully, both made it back safely and have since gone on to other things. There's no real telling what's going to happen now. I doubt this will put an end to terrorism, as there are just too many bad people in the world. However, I do believe this sends a message to terrorists, that their actions will not be tolerated and that justice will be served, no matter how long it takes.

Now that that's been said, new comics will be arriving very soon. I had a great time Anaheim and will have a full recap of the convention in the coming posts. Hopefully, some of the many new friends I made last week will come along for the ride. Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment