PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Thursday, April 7, 2011

YAY!!! IT'S COMICS WEEK!!!

Hello Crazy Heads! After a week-long delay Mike and Mindy and the Mushroom gang are all back with a couple of new adventures that will hopefully bring some smiles to your faces. This first part of the year has been pretty wild so far. I haven't been this busy since my senior year of high school! All I know is that I am really looking forward to the Wizard World show in Anaheim this month. I need a break!

Anyway, that's enough rambling. On with the show!

Just as I thought. I always new that kid was full of hot air!

This is a new feature I'm testing out this week. If enough people like it, I'll probably do more "Cheap Puns" in the future.

Well, that's all for this week. I sure hope everybody enjoyed the cartoons. Next time it's Wrestling Week, and I'll be sure to have a real good gimmick ready for you fine folks. Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment