PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Saturday, April 23, 2011

IT'S GOT SLEEVES!!!

HAPPY EASTER Y'ALL!!!

Just a short update today. I'll be heading north to Anaheim next week for the Wizard World Convention they do up there (actually, Wizard does these shows all over the country). It'll be good to get out of town for a few days and do the "tourist" thing. It's also a good chance to catch up with old friends like Matt Lorentz and Phil Yeh, while at the same time make plenty of new friends and spread the word about the joys of the destructive duo, Mike and Mindy. Long story short, I'm really looking forward to this trip.

I'd like to take a moment here to thank Karyl Miller and Lynn Stedd from the SCCS for posting the cartoon I did at the blood drive last week on the SCCS website. For doing it on the fly, I thought it came out pretty good! Karyl and Lynn are very nice people, and I look forward to the next blood drive. If you want to see the cartoon, it's been posted at the address below:

www.sccs-online.org

It's at the top of the page even, so check it out!

And now, a message from our sponsor:

The funniest thing about this video, besides the "initiation" bit, is the fact that it looks like an infomercial. This video comes from the sketch comedy troop "This Hour has 22 Minutes", which I think is based out of Canada. They certainly do have an early-90's Comedy Central/Kids in the Hall kind of feel to them. Regardless, their skits are hilarious and I highly recommend checking them out the next time you're on Youtube, with Toot-Tone and Bagpipe Hero being equally funny skits.

Well, that's all for this week. I'll be back next time with some pics from last year's Anaheim show, which really kicked ass! Until then, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment