PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, March 11, 2011

CLAPTONMANIA!!!

Hey folks! Mad's Maddest Reject is back after a busy couple of weeks. Sadly, no new comics this week due to some computer issues, but Mike and Mindy will be back next time with an all new adventure, as well as a very wild Mushroom to get everybody in the mood for Wrestlemania!

In the meantime, try to enjoy this classic footage of Eric Clapton performing She's Waiting at Live Aid (1985). I'm posting this because I worked his concert last Sunday and am still stoked that I got to be on it. Clapton is one of my all-time favorites and I was praying that I'd get the call for this show. Luckily, God came through, and I now have a story to tell the grandkids someday.

For the good many of you that weren't born yet, Live Aid was a concert put on in 1985 to help raise money for famine relief in Africa. Performances took place in both the U.S. and England and featured virtually every big act of the day, with U2 and Queen in particular stealing the show (Phil Collins also pulled off quite a feat, opening the show in England, then hopping on a Concord jet to perform in the U.S. as well). All in all, a true benchmark in music history.

Well, that's all for this week. I promise that the delays between posts will be ending soon, and that this blog will be truly going weekly in the very near future. Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment