PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Saturday, October 2, 2010

COMICS AND A DEAD MAN'S PARTY! WHO COULD ASK FOR MORE?!

Alright! October is finally here! Halloween has always been one of my favorite holidays of the year, so this month every post will include a Halloween themed video. I can't guarantee a weekly onslaught here, as my work schedule is about to pick up, but I do have some great videos planned for when I do post, including another hilarious moment from wrestling's past. So sit back and enjoy one of the greatest songs ever made from one of music's all time greatest bands, Oingo Boingo!


Seriously people? Is there any better way to kick off October than with a Dead Man's Party?

There aren't a whole lot interesting tidbits behind the song, other than it made its debut in the film Back to School, a hilarious romp starring the late great Rodney Dangerfield (It's sad to think that there is now a whole generation of kids out there who don't know about this movie or who Rodney was!). All I know is, if somebody could have gotten Oingo Boingo to play at one of the dorm parties at San Diego State, I might have enjoyed my time there a lot more.

Anyway, enough yapping, enjoy the comics!

There's a lesson to be learned here: be careful who you moon!

Well, that's all for now. I'll be back next time with a funny wrestling post that is truly horrifying!
Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment