PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, September 24, 2010

DON'T FORGET TO BREATHE!!!

First off, sorry about the lack of updates lately. Work has actually been pretty light this month. As a result, I've been taking some time to work on my book as well as some other things that have needed attention, like sorting through all of my Comic Con Swag! (Yes, it takes that long to go through everything.) Although I do plan on posting weekly throughout October, I can't make any promises as my work schedule is definitely going to pick up during the next two months. Hopefully, everything will work out somehow.

Anyway, to make up for the last two weeks, I present to you my all-time favorite skit from Mr. Show with Bob and David: DRUGGACHUSSETTES! I'll go ahead and give everybody a fair warning: THIS CLIP IS NOT FOR KIDS! It actually isn't too terrible, no cussing or nudity or anything like that. But there is a lot of drug humor, so consider yourselves warned. In case you're curious, they are making fun of Sid and Marty Kroft's H.R. Puff 'n' Stuff and Lidsville, a pair of terrible shows from the 70's that were supposed to be for kids, but often had more of a following with college crowds. The Kroft brothers had a whole slew of shows throughout the decade, each more trippy than the last. If you've ever wondered what it's like to be high, just check some of these shows out on youtube, and you'll get a pretty good idea why you shouldn't do drugs (or you can just watch TNA every Thursday, both are pretty good examples).


For those of you who don't know, that's Tom Kenny stripping down to his tighty whities there as Prof. Ellis D. Trails. You may not know his name, but you've definitely heard his voice. He has voiced hundreds of cartoon characters, most notably Spongebob Squarepants.

Anyway, I'll be back next time with some new comics and a Halloween video to kick off October. Until next time, I'll catch y'all later!

No comments:

Post a Comment