PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Friday, July 2, 2010

IT'S COMING!!!


That's right folks! We are less than three weeks away from the greatest event of the year: SAN DIEGO COMIC CON INTERNATIONAL!!! I'm getting really psyched up about the whole thing. On the streets of Downtown San Diego, banners promoting the show (and TRON Legacy) have begun popping up on lamp posts. Local galleries are getting ready for some concurrent art shows, like the AfterCon at 655 10th Avenue, of which I am a part of (hint hint).

All in all, it should be a great show. I'm already getting excited about the Green Lantern movie panel, as well as the chance to add to my "collection of MAD, CRACKED and even the occasional CRAZY" magazines (bonus points if you get the reference there). About the only thing that could ruin Comic Con for me would be if a bunch of emo, douche bag Twilight fans show up. Wait a minute... What's that you say? There's still two movies left for that crappy franchise? NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

Sorry about that folks. I just really hate Twilight! Anyway, I'm looking forward to the convention and catching up with some old friends while making some new ones as well.

Anyway, it's Comics Week, so here's your extra helping of Mike and Mindy!

Let that be a lesson kids. Not only is Taco Bell the complete bastardization of Mexican food, it is also the devil's food!

Well, I think I've taken enough of your time today. I'd tell you about The Last Airbender, but it would be a waste of letters. I'll only say this: Speed Racer had a more comprehensible story, and the Clash of the Titans remake had better acting! If that ain't enough to tell you that this movie sucked, I don't know what is.

Well, I'll catch y'all next time with some pictures and stories from Comic Con's past, an update on the AfterCon and my thoughts on Avenue Q, which is playing at the Civic Theater next week. Until then, LATER!

No comments:

Post a Comment