PEPPERTOWN IS HERE!!!

BUBBLE FOX

BUBBLE FOX
Now "Popping" at the CRAZY Forest! Updates Tuesdays and Thursdays

Check Out My Twitter

Wednesday, March 10, 2010

COMICS WEEK! (BETTER LATE THAN NEVER)

Hey Folks, sorry about not updating last week. I'm sure all three of you who actually read this blog must have been pretty bummed. It was a busy week at work for me, setting up for the Opera, a banquet and some sort of robot competition. My time isn't always sparing , and in these tough times, I can't turn down work. Needless to say, I may not always update weekly.

I do have some new comics though, and I'm working Monday Night RAW next week, so I should have lots of cool stuff to talk about next time! Anyway, enjoy the comics.

*Special Note: The above comic was one of three rejected by MAD Magazine.

No comments:

Post a Comment